1. Providing and maintaining plant and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Prompt use of hard hats, safety boots, hand-gloves, safety goggles and harnesses by all performing the relevant works.
- Strictly follow the safety rules on the usage of scaffoldings, ladders, power tools, etc.
- Always use fused plugs/sockets for power.
2. Ensuring safe use, handling, storage, and transport of articles and substances, and appropriate disposal of waste.
- Provide and maintain adequate quantity of fire extinguishers
- Proper allocation of storage space.
- No-smoking in the offices/work-sites and site staff accommodation
- Maintain general cleanliness/ hygiene in the premises.
- Collection and disposal of waste, in a very orderly manner.
3. Provide information, training and supervision as is necessary to achieve competency in their role.
- Use of state - of - the art tools from internationally recognized coporate organizations.
- All Sites are assigned with a foreman and a site engineer.
- Avoid fatigue by ensuring that all personnel have adequate rest, as well as recreational facilities.
- Adequate assignment of personnel based on the size and difficulty level of the task to be carried out.
4. Ensure a safe working environment, with an appropriate level of welfare facilities.
5. Adherence to all legal requirements related to its activity.
- Qualify all site personnel with the minimum safety regulations on each zone by participating in trainings and related seminars.
6. Employees are encouraged to assist and participate in initiatives to improve their working environment and the company will ensure that training in health and safety matters is included wherever necessary.
7. Continued compliance is achieved through the use of up-to-date health and safety management systems in line with internationally accepted safety management standards. These policies will be kept up-to-date, particularly as the business changes and develops. To this end the policy and the way in which it is operated will be reviewed every year.